Translate

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Thank You and a New Journey at Arroyo



When you are fortunate enough to coach football for 25-years at the High School and NCAA levels in northern California, the remarkable people that you encounter along the way create the strong foundation for the fun, sad, amazing, heartbreaking, thrilling and breathtaking moments that form the entire body of a football season or seasons.

During my coaching career at Chico State University, Chico High School, Piedmont High School, Menlo College, St. Mary's College, Livermore High School and Piedmont High School again...I have had the great pleasure of working with outstanding Student-Athletes, Coaches, Administrators and Staff, the Parents, and also Family and Friends.

I am incredibly Thankful for the relationships that we built and shared together, whether it was for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime. We will always have the fond thoughts and great memories of those wonderful moments that we accomplished by planning and working together, and words cannot fully express how appreciative I am to have been a part of it.

Now, entering the 26th year of my coaching career and diving into my 1st year at Arroyo, I am humbled, honored and very grateful to the Arroyo Administration for the opportunity to lead the Dons football program.

I really look forward to working with the Arroyo Student-Athletes and my coaching staff, and the entire Arroyo Football Family to rebuild the Arroyo Dons Football program, and together we will make it a fun and exciting adventure!

No comments: